Monday, April 27, 2009

So since Shay tagged me I guess I do this too...And I tag Kaylee, Sara, Ashley, and Carlia since none of you have blogged forever. Except for maybe Sara, she has.

ABC Tag:
A: Addiction ~ Dancing with the Stars
B: Breakfast (what you eat) ~ cereal, never fail
C: Chocolate or Chips ~ definitely chocolate
D: Dessert or Appetizers ~ dessert. who doesn't love dessert?
E: Essential Items ~ wedding ring and watch
F: Favorite Color ~ orange
G: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms ~ worms, who wants to eat the cute little bears?
H: Hometown ~ good ol' Wallsburg, UT
I: Indulgence ~ lately its been bubble baths
J: January or July ~ definitely July
K: Kids ~ someday
L: Life isn’t complete without ~ McKaydee and Cali (don't tell Forrest I put them instead of him..)
M: Most exciting memory ~ my wedding day
N: Number of brothers & sisters ~ 4 crazy sisters!
O: Oranges or Apples ~ oranges by far for taste but apples are much more convenient. I hate pealing oranges.
P: Phobias or Fears ~ I'm terrified of the dark and of being alone.
Q: Quote ~ "You guys, it wasn't me, I swear!" (just for you Ash) and "No Ash, bad girl!" - that was my first sentence. Fitting isn't it?
R: Reading currently ~ Harry Potter 4! Me and Forrest started reading them from the start and we're half way through with the 4th. I love it cuz he reads them in the people's voices, he's so good at it!
S: Summer or Spring ~ Summer I think because it means no school. I hate school.
T: Tag 6 People ~ Kaylee, Sara, Ashley, and Carlia I know its not 6 but oh well
U: Unknown fact about me ~ I secretly miss my long hair
V: Vacation I want to go on ~ an African Safari would be pretty awesome.. or Disney Land!! (yay August is so soon!)
W: Walking or Running ~ running is faster
X: X-Ray or Ultrasound ~ probably ultrasound.. I'd rather be pregnant than have a broken bone
Y: Your favorite Food ~ I have no idea. Everything I eat lately makes me sick so I hate all food. I stick to liquids.. so maybe apple juice is my favorite.
Z: Zoo or Bowling ~ Bowling in winter when its too cold to go to the zoo. Otherwise, the zoo is awesome.

3 comments:

Dan and Sara said...

Hol, that was fun to read! I'm sorry food still makes you sick. I hope you do good on all of your finals, and that you get to visit us during the summer! I miss you!

Tamaran said...

I recognized Forrest in the wedding photo, but the long hair threw me off.

Oh, this is Colton's big sister. We met you guys in Vegas.

Jaclyn said...

Very cool list--I love any and all references to the fabulous Whiting women--