Monday, April 20, 2009

I just found this picture in my email, its of me and Forrest and Disneyland playing Buzz, the best game ever, on our honeymoon! I totally beat him at it everytime. Just thought I'd share it!!

4 comments:

amanda webb said...

That is awesome! It looks like so much fun! I can't to go on it this summer!

The Tomlinsons said...

How fun! That is one of Rob's favorite rides. He always makes me take Logan, so he doesn't have to hold anybody (that would seriously hinder his score!)

The olympic athlete visit was cool! That must've been fun. And happy belated birthday to Forrest!

I hope you're healthy and feeling well, and enjoying being newlyweds!

Dan and Sara said...

That is such a funny picture! I haven't been to Disney Land for maybe 15 years... way too long! Looks like a fun game though :)

Kylie and Drew said...

WE LOVE THAT RIDE! It could never get old. Funny pic :)