Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Forrest!

I know I'm a few days late, Forrest's birthday was on the 30th.. but I just wanted to wish him a happy birthday! I hope he had a good time.
Forrest is now 23 years old... I went to the dollar store to buy candles for his cake and I accidentally picked up a 2 and a 1 so according to his cake he is two years younger than he really is! Ya that was embarassing.
We got to go to Magna the weekend of his birthday to celebrate with his family. We had a great time there with them, then more celebrating when we got home for his birthday on Monday! Carlia and McKaydee were in town so we all went to lunch together. We had a great time!
In honor of his birthday, I figured I'd tell you all a little more about him:
1-He eates so much. He's trying to gain weight so he can throw farther. Our friend Shay did a diet analysis on him and found that he gets over 300% of most of his dietary needs for one day. He easily gets over 5,000 calories per day.
2-The only foods he hates are ketchup and squash.
3-He's going to school to be an accountant. He's really good at it, and is absolutely fascinated about all things dealing with money.
4-He wants a baby really bad, he just won't admit it. We watch Jed and Amanda's baby, Cali, for them and he absolutely loves her! You can tell he wants one of his own, but he denies it.
5-He is the oldest of 6 children. His 16 year old brother Sterling is a good 2 inches taller than him and is quite a bit bigger. It absolutely kills him that he's not the biggest one in the family.
6-He adores his mom and his only sister. It's so cute!
7-He is terrified of the prospect of me cutting his hair for him. He thinks I'll screw it up or something.
8-If I would let him play Donkey Kong 64 all day, he totally would.
9-He is such a tight-wad. If it were up to him, the only thing we'd ever buy is food.
10-He is such a city boy. He just barely tuned up our car and he was so proud that he did it all by himself! I gave him some tools for Christmas and he is so proud of them.
11-I gave him a new motorcycle helmet for his birthday and he was so happy! He loves that motorcycle so much. The other day he went on a ride while I was making dinner. He said he'd only be gone for a minute. He left at 5:30. By the time 6:30 rolled around, he finally came home to a cold dinner and a worried wife!
Happy birthday Forrest, I love you!

3 comments:

Kev and Niki said...

CUte Cute Cute!!! Your a sweet little wifey!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FORREST!!!

TJ and Whitnee said...

Happy Birthday! Those foods stats are pretty amazing!!!

The Tomlinsons said...

Very Cute! Happy Birthday.