Friday, October 23, 2009
Over Half Way
I took two midterms today, and Forrest has had midterms throughout the past two weeks. After today, they are all over. We made it through half of the semester! I never thought we could do it. It's been tough, and I know it'll only get tougher, but it's very comforting to think that we only have 5 more weeks to go until we're through with the fall semester! I can't wait. It'll be so nice to be done, especially to know that we only have 1 semester left!! (At least of our undergrad.) The comforting think for me is that even if I get c's in all my classes from here on out, I'll still graduate with a 3.7. What a relief!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You're a whiz! If a 3.7 final GPA is the worst you can do, I'm majorly impressed! Way to go on making it half way through. Isn't it nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel? Love you!
Wow Hol! That's awesome! My senior year was my favorite. It's so hard but you know you're almost done!! Phew. It's totally worth it though. Keep it up!
So on to Gainesville, then? Yeah that is where Bryant and Rebecca live - how fun if you guys end up there! Congrats on the fantastic grades! PS, when do I need to watching the Price is Right?
Wahoo! You won't know what to do with yourself in half a year when your life isn't consumed with school!
Awesome, Holly! The end is in sight. Before you know it college will be a distant memory:)
Way to blitz through school. Good luck with the semester!
oh my goodness Hol. it's crazy isn't it. but i'm pretty sure by the time mom and dad got to me all the brains were taken on you, and there was none left for me. i'll be good to have a 3.5 if i get all A's ha ha ha good work sister sure do love you.
Post a Comment