Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Come On Down...
If anyone bothered to watch the Price is Right today, I'm really sorry... That was not the show that I was on, as you may have noticed. Right after the show I got a call from CBS saying that they moved the show date to December 15th. I know, it's a long ways away. But oh well, I guess we have one more month to get excited about it! And by then, finals will be all over so I can just relax and watch with no pressure, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Did you actually get called down?! I went 2 years ago and they had the nerve to not call me haha. But you sure can see my hair in the audience!
Deanna called this morning to remind me to watch, so I recorded it to watch later. I can't believe you actually got to be on the show! Wow!!! I'll be ready on Dec 15th!
Yeah, I was wondering... We'll watch it then!
I can't wait to see it! I'll be recording it for sure! Some people from my work even want to watch it :)
next time remind us BEFORE the big show! :)
Hey!!! You were on the Price is Right? I'm obsessed with that show and watch it faithfully every morning at nine, unless I'm at work of course, I watched it this morning! But you will be on tv on december 15th? is that right?! I will for sure have to watch it! thats awesome!! Thanks again for coming over last night and picking up my laundry! i cant tell you how much that made my day! you guys were awesome to do that for me! take care!!
Post a Comment