Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pictures!!

Well, last week was my birthday and my wonderful husband surprised me with a new camera! I was so happy, so now I can finally add some pictures to my blog and spice it up a bit.


You can finally see my short hair! I love it, but I think I might go get it cut again... its a little uneven in the back and it drives me nuts!



The fam came all the way from Wallsburg, Ephraim, and Glendale to visit on my birthday! We went to dinner at a stake house in Cedar and had a great time!



Of course mom had to hold the peanut, and dad still hasn't quite learned how to smile at the camera.



Forrest's mom and sister were also in town so we all had a big ol' party.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The haircut is adorable. Funny how once you start cutting you can't stop!

The Tomlinsons said...

I love the hair. That was the first thing I did when I got married. Glad you got a new camera. Happy B-day.

TJ and Whitnee said...

Happy Birthday! Your hair is really cute too!

Dan and Sara said...

Glad you finally posted pictures! I still love the hair.

Josh and Micah said...

I love the hair Holly!
Micah
P.S. I am adding you to my friends!