Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hair Cut!

This is one post I really wish I had a picture for. The visuals help a lot. Anyway, Forrest and I had to go up north again because I had to be at the state fair on Monday and Tuesday. We came up Friday and spent a couple of nights with Sara and Dan. Saturday morning we slept in really late, then I decided I was ready to cut my hair, after having it long (to the middle of my back) for as long as I could remember. So I made an appointment at Scissors and went and cut it off. I donated my hair, and the girl said they could probably make 3 wigs out of all my hair because its so super thick. I got it cut to my chin in an a-line, and I love it. It cut my time for doing hair by about 45 minutes. Its so fun, and much lighter too. My parents didn't like it much, but everyone else seems to! As soon as I get a picture then I'll post it.

7 comments:

Dan and Sara said...

I absolutely LOVE it! I'm glad you love it too, and that you're not regretting it. Find someone with a camera and have them take a picture for you. This post definitely needs a picture to get the full effect!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Take a picture! It sounds cute! Our parents must be related cuz they always tell me to keep mine long too!

TJ and Whitnee said...

I cut mine not to long after we got married for that same reason! Mine is really thick too, so having it short makes it soo much easier to wash, blow dry, straighten, ect. But you should put some pics, I'm sure its really cute!

Deanna said...

I did the same thing like a month after we got married. My dad prefers long hair and I'm trying to grow mine out but I might be really tempted to cut it when I see a picture of yours! I used to have my hair like that in high school and I loved it! Can't wait to see a pic!

Matt and Krachel said...

That's funny because I cut mine off in high school during Fair Days and I remember your mom coming in and raving about how cute it was... and then an hour or so later MY mom came in and started SWEARING at me in front of everyone!

Well these days the big fight at my house is whether to cut. I want to leave it long but Matt straight up tells me how ugly it is. I think the more angry he gets though, the more determined I am to leave it long!

The Tomlinsons said...

I wish I could see it; I'm sure it looks great! That's funny, I cut my long hair off about a month after I got married too!

The Tomlinsons said...

Oh, and I had that cut about a year ago and I loved it. I'm thinking about doing it again. I'm so glad you like it, too!