Friday, September 19, 2008
Finally Moved In!!
Well, Forrest and I finally (after waiting for over a month) got moved into our apartment on Wednesday. It's so great to finally be there and be on our own. It's a pretty good sized apartment, but we have a lot of stuff. It still looks like a hurricane hit it, but it does look about 100 times better than it did yesterday morning. I worked on putting stuff away all day while Forrest was at work, I just couldn't get all the big stuff like our couch and dressers and stuff. They're heavy!! One day I'll get a camera so I can post pictures of my hair and our apartment. Sorry for being so boring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I saw your name on Kaylee's blog-- congrats on getting settled. First apartments are so fun!
I'm so happy for you... I bet you're loving your own space so much. I hope you had a really happy birthday on Saturday! No longer a teenager :)
I miss having my own space (living with the in laws while we sell our home). I am happy for you, you are so grown up now! Enjoy your first apartment.
Congrats Holly I love your apartment! It's so cute! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! It was fun seeing you and Forey again!
Post a Comment