Wednesday, December 23, 2009

You're the next contestant on the Price is Right!

For any of you who missed my tv debut (sorry, I forgot to remind you!), here's a link to watch it. I don't come on until the end, so if you watch it starting at about 26 minutes (instead of the beginning) then you'll just get the good part. I look terrible, so just keep in mind that I was sunburnt from spending many days at the beach and at Disneyland, and that we had been up since 3 a.m. with only 2 hours of sleep before that. I tried to embed the video, but it wouldn't let me so I'll just give you the link. Enjoy!

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_price_is_right/video/?pid=Bj2dg6n6bGyoALMPtQnTcQ3V8EW1wtoP&play=true&vs=Default

2 comments:

Ashley and Hallie said...

Oh Hol! Myles and I just watched your show! How fun! I can't believe you were on tv. That was so cool! And I think you looked cute! :)

The Tomlinsons said...

That is so great! Everyone wants to "come on down" once in their lives.