Then to a friend's wedding...
Then bowling with the ward...
Then to beautiful (and very warm) Arizona... the ASU campus was huge and so beautiful!
Played with baby Hallie!...
Held her a lot...
Then to a friend's wedding...
Then bowling with the ward...
Then to beautiful (and very warm) Arizona... the ASU campus was huge and so beautiful!
Played with baby Hallie!...
Held her a lot...
6 comments:
Hol that was so fun having you visit! We can't wait to see you next week at Christmas!
AND, you were on the price is right!! was so fun to see our tv debut, we'll have to plan a trip and do it again sometime :) hope you all are doing well!
Wahoo for finals being over! Is Forrest wearing one of your sweaters? It's really little on him!
Haha yes that was my sweater. He was too cheap to buy one :) And yes, we can add the Price is Right! Sorry I forgot to remind everyone!
I'm so glad you two are done with finals, and now you can relax and enjoy Christmas. Glad you had fun in AZ with Ash... and glad you're back in SLC so we can hang out!!
I'm sure you've had short hair for a long time, but I love it. You look fantastic!
Post a Comment