I guess I've been a little out of touch lately. We're down to the last week of classes now, and finals week is next week. Lucky for me I only have 2 finals, but one is in Geology - the hardest class I've ever taken. I'm a little nervous about that one but I think I'll be ok. Forrest on the other hand has 6 finals so he's super stressed right now. So while he does all his studying, I'm trying to find things to do to keep me busy. I think that's probably the first time that has ever happened.
We're very excited to come home for Christmas! We were hoping to come home after finals, but my track practice got extended until the 17th, 5 days after the end of finals :(. So hopefully we'll be up as soon as we can after that! We sure can't wait!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ugh the most dreaded time of year! I luckily only have 2 tests and my other finals are just turning projects so they aren't too bad! But UVSC pushed our finals back a week this year, so we don't end until the 18th, but I wish we ended this week! I was lucky when I took geology, I took it at the UVSC Wasatch Campus, and Cecil Black (the keyboarding teacher from the middle school) was my teacher, it was an easy class and I even kind of enjoyed it! Good luck to both of you on all your tests, and next week you'll be able to relax!
Dang...it's kinda funny that I'm on the other end of it this year. I'm the one giving the finals!!! Teachers are required to give sememster finals even in PE here! Funny huh? I'm just glad I'm all done with the test taking part myself! Good luck...you'll do great smarty pants! :)
Ya, you are a smarty pants! I don't think you have anything to fear. It was so much fun spending time with you & Forrest for Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see you again for Christmas. Best of luck on your finals - both of you!!
I hated finals week! Good luck! Try to get some sleep.
We're coming home for Christmas and I would love to see all of you!
Post a Comment