Thursday, December 11, 2008

Feed Forrest Fund

For any of you who are willing, I am taking donations to help the "Feed Forrest Fund." Ok just kidding, but seriously... He ate a whole box of cereal yesterday for breakfast. An entire box in one sitting! And it was Honey Bunches of Oats too, not even like Honey Comb or something that takes up a lot of room in the box. The box took him about 6 bowls and 3/4 a gallon of milk to get through. And then he went on to eat the entire lasagna I made that night for dinner, except for my little square that he cut out for me first. I swear he's a bottomless pit.

9 comments:

Rob and Rach said...

I feel for ya! Not that Rob has eaten a whole box in one setting, but he is also a bottomless pit! I'm excited I finally found your blog...its so cute! We should get together now that finals are over and we can start to breath again!

Michael and Cassie said...

WOW! That's intense! At least he eats it all instead of leaving 3 mini wheats squares in the box! that's hilarious though!

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I understand the feeling. Matt is the same way... especially with cold cereal! He always complained that our bowls aren't big enough and pretty soon started eating out of the tupperware mixing bowls. I got tired of not having clean mixing bowls so last summer for Father's Day (he he) he got some big huge bowls that will hold about six cups of milk/cereal at a time. I still hate that he eats that much, but I guess I'd rather have him eat a lot rather than not eat at all!

Jaclyn said...

I always my brothers about eating a lot, but it looks like they have nothing on Forrest. That's hilarious-- a whole box of cereal!

Ashley and Hallie said...

Holy Cow! I don't know how you afford it! Seriously. It take Myles and I 4 days to eat a lasagna. And that's eating it for lunch and dinner everyday. Maybe you should put him on a diet! :) ha ha

Dan said...

Wow Fore - you really are a bottomless pit! Dan could give you a run for your money I think... except with him, it's not whole boxes of cereal. It's whole bags of sugary candies, and entire bags of chips - in one setting. At least lasagna is a tiny bit healthy, right? Maybe not... just trying to make you feel better! This one made me laugh!

TJ and Whitnee said...

Haha that is really funny! I thought TJ was bad when he would eat a whole box in like three days, but I'm so mean that I just stopped buying cold cereal because it's so expensive! So now he eats oatmeal or cream of wheat and those fill him up much quicker and cost less money!

Deanna said...

Holy cow! And I thought Marlo was the cereal king!

The Tomlinsons said...

Is he pregnant??!!! Just kidding:) Good luck keeping him full!