Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Preparing for the wedding!

Forrest and I are all set to get married on August 9th, only 3 days away! We've all been running like crazy the past couple of weeks to get ready for it, but it's been fun. We're both getting very nervous, but mostly very excited. We're super excited to get to go to Disney Land for our Honeymoon! We'll be moving down to Cedar City for both of us to finish up our last two years of school. We're both on the track team there as well; Forrest is a thrower and I am a sprinter. We love it and can't wait to go back!

7 comments:

The Tomlinsons said...

Holly!!! I am so excited for you to have your big day! And I'm glad that someone else in the Whiting family decided that 19 is not too young to get married! (Our 7 year anniversary is in 2 weeks and I've never once regretted getting married so young). Good luck! Oh, and your bridals are beautiful!

Dan and Sara said...

Holla!! You crack me up. I'm glad you decided to start doing married people things - like blogging :) Your blog is really cute and I absolutely love the way your bridals turned out (especially the second batch.) This will be a really fun way for us all to keep up with what you guys are doing once you move back to school. I can't wait for the wedding! Love you!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Congrats on your wedding Holly & Forrest! You are probably actually getting married right about now!!!:)

Matt and Krachel said...

Sorry we couldn't make it... we were tied up in our own events of the day and trying to get out of a 10 year reunion that you're in charge of isn't all that easy. I heard you were beautiful and the ceremony was very nice.

Since we weren't able to be there, I'll give you my own best advice now:

"If you ever have to fight, FIGHT NAKED!"

Carlia and Jason said...

Holla, very cute blog! I'm excited that you have one too! Now we just have to get ash to join in... Sure do love you guys!

Rebecca said...

You look gorgeous Holly!...and you're married! Congrats from Bryant and I! Your invite is still on our fridge and everyone asked Bry if you were his sister. Sorry we missed you, in honor of your wedding we spent the evening at the beach.
I don't have any great advice like Kratchel ;)

TJ and Whitnee said...

Yay for starting a blog! I like everyone else love keeping in touch through blogs! Your wedding was fun, and you looked so pretty, I loved your hair! I was also 19 when I got married!