Friday, August 29, 2008

Down to School

Ok, we don't have any pictures to add because we lost our camera on our honeymoon :( I know, it was really sad. So that's why I haven't been updating our blog, because its kinda boring to just have text with no pictures. Oh well, I'll write anyway. We finally made it through the wedding, the honeymoon, and now we're back down at school. Its good to be down here, now we're just trying to find out where we're going to live for the next couple of days until we can move into our apartment. We're living in scholarship housing which means our rent is FREE. Ya I know, its the best thing ever. The apartments are pretty big too, so it'll be nice. The only bad thing is, we have to wait for our paperwork to be processed before we can move in, so we're just waiting. Apart from that, things are going well. We're very excited to come home this weekend and go to Swiss Days! It'll be a blast!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I've been wondering about you guys! So sad to hear you lost your camera. Hope you are doing well!

Dan and Sara said...

It was really fun to see you guys this weekend. Good luck with the housing situation. Love you!